Monday, August 23, 2004

collapse

I haven't done the task due by this evening.
This morning, I was still wondering around a bit less than 1000 words, being utterly unable to start writing any paragraphs.
I met my supervisor this evening. I was really ashemed that I could do what I obriged myself to do. But she did not make any harsh comment on it.

I think I have to do what I can do.
The biggest cause of this misachievement is that I coundn't decide at some stage to start writing a paragraph, and as a result, kept 'thinking' about the chapter in vein.
I sticked too much to the ideal to have a 'clear' outline, even though I told myself that an outline would be just provisional and be subject to change.
I have to strike the balence between 'thinking carefully before start writing' and 'to start writing just to help myself think carefully'.

Anyway, i have only 3.5 days till the deadline on Friday afternoon.
I will try not to avoid recording my progress here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home