Monday, April 04, 2005

Diary: 1-3 April

3rd April:
Played Badminton with friends. Good fun. But I was quite exhausted in the end.
Had a dinner with Kunio. Have some chat afterwards. He suggested me that it would be better not to spend too much time on the chpater one I have been working on. I think this advice is important for me, because I often stick to details, thereby causing a big delay in my overall plan.
I can start working on to the second chapter in a few days; ok, I would say from Wednesday onwards.

2nd April:
Reading in the RB Library. Master thesis written 50 years ago.
Went to Kunio's to have some Sho-chu.
Moved to my room and sang some songs with friends. Pope passed away this day.
At the end, we sang Ozaki's 'I love you' hoping that it may pay some tribute to the great man who (we suppose) well deserves to the love of people.

1st April:
Went to the King's manor to meet Mark Jenner. I asked him some specific questions about his comments on my paper for the TAP meeting. But I also wanted to talk generally about the planning of my whole dissertation. I feared that the first chapter become monstrous and I might end up in revising and developing that chapter over and over again, being unable to move forward. Well, I will avoid this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home