Wednesday, September 08, 2004

amazing

It is sometimes amazing to see how i actually spend my time.
For the last few days, i have been thinking about what i can do in 6-7 hours of study in a day.

Unless I really push myself hard to write passages (not notes!), that length of time can just go without any material output. But to be honest, i feel like i cannot write effectively if i do not have a clear idea about the section, chapter etc.

This is exactly the same as what I felt and wrote before.
I cannot change this unless i really understand how i have to manage things, and what i have to do at this juncture. Obviously, only four (or five) days left to submit the introduction and conclusion. But i am still working on chapter 2. At the latest, i wish to spend three days for intro. and concl. so i only afford to spend one day each for chapter 2 and 3.
It is then clear that i cannot add new things to my argument, but should try to narrow my argument down so that it can be concise and consistent.
But if i can be honest again, chapter two is especially fragmental and i cannot confidently say it's almost there to finich. I feel like i have to write a lot from now on. But hang on. I've said I cannot spend days and days on it, but only a day (possible one more after i submit my intro and conclu on Monday). So I have to organize my chapter in a way which i only have to write a minimum to make a small coherent argument from i've read and thought so far. Consequently, today I have to add some paragraphs to chapter two so that i can confortably work on introduction and conclusion afterwards.

To sum up, it is clear that i have to spend my time not for aiming at a new impressive chapter, but for writing carefully so that i can make the chapter coherent by the minimum alterlation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home