Sunday, June 19, 2005

Diary: 19 June 2005, A Rainbow, 8:31 p.m.

I haven't seen such a nice rainbow for a while!! Today, it was really hot and bright sunny in the afternoon. But it was pretty humid day, and by the evening, 6:00p.m. I would say, it was raining outside. It was a kind of summery downpour with thunder and heavy heavy rain. Shortly afterwards, there came a rainbow you see below.

A Rainbow, 8:31p.m. 19June2005

I noticed there was the rainbow because I saw a sunbeam spotting on a wall in my room when I still heard thunder rumbling far away. So, I opened the window, looked to the east, saw the rainbow, then rushed out of my room to take pictures. I was really excited!

2 Comments:

At Monday, 20 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pic! Koji I didn't know there was a rainbow but then I heard you were outside speaking to someone in A block!

 
At Thursday, 23 June, 2005, Blogger Koji said...

It is great, isn't it!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home