Friday, June 03, 2005

Diary: 3 June 2005

ASK, The Italian Restaurant
Happy birthday to Carmen and Jenny!
I had a birthday dinner with a bunch of my friends this evening at ASK, an Italian Restaurant.
Surprisingly, it's located in an eighteenth-century assembly room, where ladies and gentlemen used to meet and dance together. As you can see, the ceiling is surprisingly high and pillars are quite gorgeous! Their food are farely good as well.

I didn't take pix of the birthday girls, but I am sure some of my friends will update and make them available to me soon!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 04 June, 2005, Blogger jennywren said...

Thanks so much for helping us celebrate. It was a really special evening! I've been listening to my CD loads! I love it!! What good taste in music we have (-: I will try to read your blog whilst I'm away... I will try to update mine too!

 
At Monday, 06 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a lovely picture, KOJI!!!
I was too focusing on the party and totoally forgot you mentioned to me about the building! Oh I can picture it being used during the 19th century for balls! Oh, I want to dance the English way! (like in Jane Austen film adaptations...)

OK, I'm meant to be using my brother's computer to design my conferenc poster but I'm surfing the net instead...such an addict...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home