Monday, May 15, 2006

Flat hunting!

Since I came back from Amsterdam, I have been doing quite a bit of flat hunting with my friends in the History and English Deps.

Yesterday, we have found one nice property which all of us liked!! It's in the city centre off Walmgate at the Evening Press. We are trying to sort out minor issues so that we can sign the contract soon. It's likely that we will have two communal areas on the ground floor, one as a dining room, the other as a living room. The state of the house isn't so nice at the moment (because of the current occupiers, naughty undergrads!) But I'm quite excited about the prospect of moving in there in September!! We should have a massive house-warming party then!!

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, 16 May, 2006, Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

good good, well done! can't wait to go to your house warming party!!

 
At Wednesday, 24 May, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warming party!!! I'm waiting. You can do that soon even before you move in.

 
At Tuesday, 06 June, 2006, Blogger jennywren said...

Koji, my mobile rang today and I saw it was you calling me... when I answered I could just hear voices in the distance... You must have phoned me by mistake (unless you have been kidnapped and it was a call for help...)

Please tell me you haven't been kidnapped.

 
At Wednesday, 07 June, 2006, Blogger Koji said...

Oh, Jenny sorry!!
I was nearly kindnapped, but have managed to escape from the agents!!

No. In fact that was really just a mistake.. How are you doing Jenny!? You know I'm moving into a new flat in September!! I'll invite you to the house warming party!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home