Friday, September 09, 2005

Diary: 9 Sep. 2005

There is a large, very large field right next to the college where I live. It's called Walmgate Stray. I've just been there, and come back 10-15 mins ago; I went for a walk. Just to breathe some good air, and cool down my head which is heated up with my dissertation.

Next to Walmgate Stray is a private field with some horses and ponies. The picture is from the Stray. You see some trees in row; the private field is behind the trees. Today, I happened to see the horses running around. I haven't - or have never - seen them running like that. They looked like they were having fun!! I think they were! I somehow got very excited!! It's really relieving to see something like that!
Walmgate Stray

3 Comments:

At Monday, 12 September, 2005, Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

Hey, good to know you feel relaxed!

However, every time I walked/biked there at the field, I could smell something chemical!! Not nice!!

The view's good though, I agree!

 
At Tuesday, 13 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo makes Walmgate Stray look much nicer than it is. Judging from the brilliant blue sky, I am guessing that photo was not taken on Friday.

Wanyu, the chemical smell is probably the methane being produced by the cows!

 
At Saturday, 17 September, 2005, Blogger Koji said...

Haha, true, Andy!
The field isn't special by itself and the photo I update was taken a while ago!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home