Monday, August 21, 2006

First Gig in the City Screen Basement

I and my friends are having a gig in the Basement Bar in the City Screen tomorrow (Tue) evening. The door opens at 8pm and we ('Glider' or 'Brasilian' is the band's name) will be supporting a band with two or three other supporting bands. We will be playing two original tunes and a few covers from Red Hot Chili Peppers and Stevie Wonder. The entrance fee will be 3 or 4 pounds. It's the first gig in England for me. But it's gonna be quite a fun!! So do come along if you are lucky enough to discover this short notice and feel like it!!

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, 22 August, 2006, Blogger jennywren said...

Hope it went well Koji! Sorry I couldn't come...

 
At Wednesday, 23 August, 2006, Blogger Koji said...

Thanks Jenny! The venue was quite packed and it did went well actually. I certainly enjoyed a lot as well. Hope you can come and enjoy sometime!!

 
At Wednesday, 23 August, 2006, Blogger Wanchen said...

Congratulations! That was a good show! Well-done!

 
At Saturday, 26 August, 2006, Blogger Koji said...

Hi everyone. Thank you very much for coming!! I was really moved. I'll let you know guys when we have another gig.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home