Thursday, December 08, 2005

Busy days before going home!

I am leaving York within 34hours. Yes, I'm going home for Xmas and the New Year!! Before that, I have ten 1500word essays to mark. This is what I'm doing at the moment. I also have to finish off a few things related to my own research. I also want to go to the city centre for Xmas shopping. If possible at all, I want to spend some time with my flatmates over a pint. Humm, awful a lot!!! Oh well, we shall see how it goes!!

Bye for now; Next time I'll be writing from Japan!!!

... It's 5:30 in the morning now. I have done 6 more, so 4 essays to go. So far it took more than an hour to read, write a comment and module report for the term. I will finishthem off as quickly as I can. But it's time to go to bed!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
8.00 p.m. 14 Dec.
Finally, I have come back home yesterday.
Looking back, I think I have done a very good job. In fact, I did all that I wrote I wanted to do.

After I arrived at Narita Airport on Sunday 11 Dec., I went to a three-day Angro-Asia conference on intellectual history and political philosophy, Cambridge Moment: Virtue, History, and Public Philosophy. I will write some comments about it in my blog on history.

7 Comments:

At Friday, 09 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a pleasant journey home, Koji! Hate to miss you this Christmas but oh well...

 
At Saturday, 10 December, 2005, Blogger Koji said...

Hi Demi!!! Nice to hear from you! How are you doing!?

That's right. I miss a lot while I'm away!! Have a lot fun in the UK!

 
At Wednesday, 14 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you're having a pleasant time, when we are partying we'll be missing you.

say hi to your mum for me please! Enjoy...

 
At Friday, 16 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya! OKAERI--!!
u went 2 the conference!? seems
v difficult but interesting!
i have send back a mail 2 ur hotmail account..just telling u if u think i didnt send back.
anyway, sorry 4 late..

i would b happy if u have enough time to meet!
cya! take care x ayaka x

 
At Saturday, 17 December, 2005, Blogger Koji said...

Hi Wanyu! Oh, I miss out so many parties whilst I'm away! Enjoy!!!

Hi Ayaka, thank you for the mail; I got your mail quite a while ago. Just couldn't get you back as quickly as I should have... I'll see you soon!!

 
At Sunday, 18 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Koji you are going to be missing the party of the year at my flat next weekend! You will have to go without the mulled wine.

Anyway, have a great time in Japan.

 
At Monday, 19 December, 2005, Blogger Koji said...

Hi Andy,
Humm, That's bad news. In fact, I haven't got a chance to have a mulled wine for ages. And I don't think I can have it here. Enjoy the party!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home